Revolutionising the way businesses distribute products, FIREX has rolled out Self-Service Distribution Warehouses (SSDU's) across the East Coast of Australia, allowing businesses to operate 24hrs a day / 365 days of the year.
FIREX launched their first SSDU in Dec 2018 in Waterloo, Sydney, and has since expanded to Hoxton Park, Chatswood, Warrawong, Port Melbourne, Virginia, and Southport with more on the horizon.
The range of self-service warehouses lets you collect your fire protection equipment when you want and at a convenient location near you. Visit our SSDU's any time - day or night. Each location is stocked with our main product lines and available to all FIREX account customers.
Pick up stock from any of our SSDUs and be rewarded
Starting from Monday 22 Nov and running, on a weekly basis, until Friday 17 Dec we are offering all SSDU users the chance to be entered into a draw to win an esky full of beer, each week! One visit equals one entry each week, so the more you visit the more chances you have to win! One esky, full of beer, to be won every week for four weeks from each of our SSDU locations! Cheers to that!
- Each user entering an SSDU site will receive one entry to win
- 10 visits over a one week period will give 10 entries into the competition
- The draw will be conducted from all valid entries every Friday at 3pm, while the competition is running
- The winner will be notified by the FIREX team
- Place your order today for pick up at any of our SSDU's to go in the draw. Good luck!
FIVE SIMPLE SSDU STEPS - saving you time and money
- Place your order
- Receive order confirmation via text
- Visit the SSDU (any time, any day)
- Use the security pin access to enter
- Pick your order and you're away.
When you want, where you want, and on time!